a small little cube for my things I make and the things I find.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

hey, ride bikes

new vintage bike, did the graphics in the middle of the morning after wayyy too much expresso that night; ok ok not so original but Obey vinyl was all I had. Um yes guilty, those strips are just blk elctrical tape and white framing tape. This transformation/beautification  was to cost me nothing--well 4 bucks for the expresso but that was just for a jittery inspiration. Bike was originally a Trek 1200 aluminum (amazing shape) from 1990 with purple and teal retro throwback decals or maybe that was just the 90s' for yah. The white paint has a frost-green hue to it which has great contrast to the white vinyl. I stretched an old American Apparel tanktop over the original seat and added a feather headtube frame art from my jewelry collection. I picked the bike up for 2 hundie booyah! I'm gonna ride the hell out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment